Our Solutions: Data Mining and Reporting
Avail’s Data Mining and Reporting Suite far exceeds other systems, by integrating your schedule data with real-time data reported from your fleet in a very user-friendly, cohesive package. This allows our reporting tool to create reports for on-time performance, missed trips, revenue miles/ hours, and passenger miles. The Suite’s reports are capable of displaying data for any of the components in the ITS architecture, making Avail’s Reporting Suite the one-stop shop for reports in the entire ITS Solution.
Some Reports from the Operations Reporting Suite, just to name a few:
- Schedule Adherence Report to track on-time performance, not only in current information, but also historical data
- Dispatcher Event Handling statistics and Event Audits
Real-time Information Solution
- Real-time snapshots and ridership information for publishing to the Web
- Statistics to monitor system performance and aid in system troubleshooting
- The Data Mining and Reporting Suite create reports for all components of the Central ITS product suite. The reporting tool is able to report on all modules and third parties through the Third Party Interface Portal. Therefore, information like APC data, Log-on failures, Dispatch measures, and incidents can be reported.
- The Data Mining and Reporting Suite put the data to work for you. The Suite’s Report Scheduler can automatically mine data searching for missed trips, ridership trends, and monitoring trip performance. Reports may be scheduled to run daily, weekly, or monthly.
- The reporting suite distributes reports to the people who need the information throughout your organization. Additionally, the Suite’s thin-client user interface requires only Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher and a Reporting Suite user account. The Report Scheduler can even email reports to Reporting Suite users.
- The Data Mining and Reporting Suite are extensible. New reports for any component of the Central ITS Software product suite can be created and added to the suite of reports without requiring a software upgrade.